Here are some of the languages, tools, and items I use to design websites, create content, and get work done.
Web Development Tools
- Gatsby - The static site generator that I used to build this website.
- Svelte - My go to framework for single page websites with animations.
- Next.js - A more recent addition to my static site repertoire.
- HTML - One of the most faithful tools in my toolbox. I first started learning the basics of HTML in middle school and still use it to this day.
- Doom Emacs - I tend to default to using Org-Mode for long form writing on my computer as well as taking notes
- Bear - For writing when I’m on the go.
- Pen & Paper - I buy my fountain pens and ink from goulet pen company