I’m Daniel — Poet, Writer, Tinkerer
This site is a digital garden — an organic space that is meant to be explored as I work and tend it.
Here you’ll find longer form articles, poems, raw notes, and the occasional blog post.
Latest Blog Posts
- Editing a Year
Tue Dec 27 2022
- Data, Writing, and Time
Fri May 27 2022
- Spring, Eternity, Beauty
Tue Mar 22 2022
- How Temperatures have Changed in the Places I’ve Called HomeUnscientific temperature analysis of places I've lived and reflections on how we interact with our homes.
- Create a Basic Svelte SiteA short guide to creating a simple Svelte site with animations and transitions.
- Hypertext WritingEvery medium has its strengths. There are considerable strengths inherent to a digital, web-based, way of thinking -- first and foremost is the sheer amount of interactivity and connections you can make.
- Art Doesn't Have to be ViralThe promise of the internet is one of instant fame, and if you play your cards right, fortune that can literally take you to the stars, but is that really art's purpose?
- Time must now sit stillA haiku by D.S. Chapman
- The NighthawkA poem by D.S. Chapman
- SunsetA poem from Seasons of Thought by D.S. Chapman
- Evergreen🌲 A poem by D.S. Chapman
- Evening PraiseA poem from Seasons of Thought by D.S. Chapman