I’m Daniel — Poet, Writer, Tinkerer
This site is a Digital Garden — an organic space that is meant to be explored as I work and tend it.
Latest Blog Posts
March 22, 2022Spring, Eternity, BeautyWhat gain has the worker from his toil? I have seen the business that God has given to the children of man to be busy with. He has made…
February 20, 2022Let's Talk About the InternetCan we talk about the internet -- the thing that for decades has been used to host blogs like this one, the place where you can follow the…
January 10, 2022How should progress be tracked?Every year around this time I run into the same feeling -- resistance. The point when the new year's habits I want to establish into the…
- How Temperatures have Changed in the Places I’ve Called HomeUnscientific temperature analysis of places I've lived and reflections on how we interact with our homes.
- Create a Basic Svelte SiteA short guide to creating a simple Svelte site with animations and transitions.
- Hypertext WritingEvery medium has its strengths. There are considerable strengths inherent to a digital, web-based, way of thinking -- first and foremost is the sheer amount of interactivity and connections you can make.
- Art Doesn't Have to be ViralThe promise of the internet is one of instant fame, and if you play your cards right, fortune that can literally take you to the stars, but is that really art's purpose?
- Time must now sit stillA haiku by D.S. Chapman
- The NighthawkA poem by D.S. Chapman
- SunsetA poem from Seasons of Thought by D.S. Chapman
- Evergreen🌲 A poem by D.S. Chapman
- Evening PraiseA poem from Seasons of Thought by D.S. Chapman