I’m Daniel — Poet, Writer, Tinkerer
This site is a Digital Garden — an organic space that is meant to be explored as I work and tend it.
Latest Blog Posts
January 10, 2022How should progress be tracked?Every year around this time I run into the same feeling -- resistance. The point when the new year's habits I want to establish into the…
January 8, 20222022 - The year of the blog?2022 the year we hope the pandemic finally comes to an end, a year of new hope, of midterm elections (what already?), a year of new jobs…
- Create a Basic Svelte SiteA short guide to creating a simple Svelte site with animations and transitions.
- Hypertext WritingEvery medium has its strengths. There are considerable strengths inherent to a digital, web-based, way of thinking -- first and foremost is the sheer amount of interactivity and connections you can make.
- Art Doesn't Have to be ViralThe promise of the internet is one of instant fame, and if you play your cards right, fortune that can literally take you to the stars, but is that really art's purpose?
- Time must now sit stillA haiku by D.S. Chapman
- The NighthawkA poem by D.S. Chapman
- SunsetA poem from Seasons of Thought by D.S. Chapman
- Evergreen🌲 A poem by D.S. Chapman
- Evening PraiseA poem from Seasons of Thought by D.S. Chapman